Data Administrator - Children's Social Care
6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Data Administrator - Children and Young People's Placement Service (CYPPs)
Permanent, Full Time
Up to £22,915 per annum
Closing Date: 1st June 2021
Working as part of the Children and Young People's Placement Service (CYPPS), undertaking a range of duties to ensure that agreed processes are accurately recorded and data is collated. This data will be received, collated, analysed and presented, to ensure that performance regarding all aspects of placement finding and contract monitoring is efficient, cost effective, good performance is maintained and accurate reports are provided to senior managers. The role will provide advice and support across the Service and liaise with colleagues in other teams to ensure consistency across data sets, avoiding duplication and inefficiency.
- Maintain various databases of all placements made, recording, analysing and presenting management information, for a range of purposes and audiences.
- Monitor information on distance and Out of Local Authority placements, to highlight when reviews of high cost placements are required.
- Gather and analyse data received from providers to ensure they adhere to quality assurance requirements and identify trends.
- Responsible for the provision of comprehensive and timely business intelligence, to highlight and deliver service improvements.
- Responsible for analysing data, including customer feedback, to support informed decision making, regarding service developments; measure team and individual performance against targets to ensure quality, productivity and value for money.
- Deliver an effective, efficient face to face and telephone service to customers of Essex County Council, promoting a positive image through email, telephone, face to face, social media and letters.
- Accurately input and interpret a range of data, following a schedule of work within defined deadlines, highlighting issues of concern as necessary.
- Contribute to a high-performance culture, drawing on specialist skills and expertise to challenge ineffective practice and bring together diverse capabilities from across teams to achieve shared objectives.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to NVQ Administration Level 2 or equivalent by experience.
- Well-developed working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with experience of data collection, date entry and date analysis.
- Evidence of continuing development and knowledge of relevant professional area.
- Experience of providing customer service across a large organisation.
- Ability to work at speed, to criteria and accurately.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present/deliver information in a manner which is easily understood.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Support Worker £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Chelmsford
- Administration Support Worker £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Chelmsford
- Health and Social Care Support Worker £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Chelmsford
- Children's Services Support Worker £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Chelmsford
- Social Care Support Worker £20,000 - £24,999 Full time jobs in Chelmsford