Director of Family Resilience and Safeguarding
LEAD GREAT CHANGE. INSPIRE GREAT OUTCOMES.
At Surrey, we are on a fast paced and ambitious transformation programme which is improving the experience of children and families in need of our services. We have come a long way on our improvement journey, supported by the Council’s total commitment to better children’s outcomes. Significant changes to structures and social work practice have been made and we are innovating with approaches such as the Family Safeguarding model, the Mockingbird model for foster care and the No Wrong Door approach to support adolescents on the edge of care.
There is much more to do as we continue our drive for better services and better outcomes for children. If you have the experience and skills to both lead and embed change, plus the passion and determination to achieve great outcomes for children and young people, then this could be a hugely rewarding role.
To apply please click below
For a confidential conversation, call Greg Hayes (07423 243415) or Anita Denton (07725 554802) at Tile Hill or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to speak.
Closing date: Sunday 27th June 2021
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Surrey
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Surrey
- Health and Social Care Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Surrey
- Health Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Surrey
- Children's Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Surrey