Head of Property and Asset Management
Build your career at Test Valley!
Opportunities like this are rare. Invest in your future and head to Test Valley.
The Head of Property and Asset Management is an exciting role managing this key service, as well as the council’s large property and investment portfolio. You will head up a significant commercial rejuvenation partnership and lead on property acquisitions and disposals, as well as being a director of our standalone housing company, Valley Housing. And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll help to steer the organisation and develop your leadership potential as part of the council’s top management team. So the ability to build relationships quickly, oversee a varied workload and keep people motivated is essential.
As someone who thrives in a fast-paced and often complex environment, you’ll be joining an authority that has big ambitions to transform our main town centres of Andover and Romsey. Throw in the declaration of a climate emergency and our positive Covid recovery plans and you’ll start to get a sense of the exciting times ahead.
We are an organisation that truly wants to develop its staff potential in a collaborative and supportive environment. If you’ve got the right experience and, importantly, the right attitude, then we’d love you to join our team.
Test Valley is a particularly beautiful part of the country and a truly stunning place to build your career.
For more information and who to contact for a chat about the role please click apply below
Closing date for applications midday 28 June 2021
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Hampshire
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Hampshire
- Regeneration and Local Economies Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Hampshire
- Housing Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Hampshire
- Management and Maintenance Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Hampshire