Freeport Programme Manager
The East Midlands Global Gateway is one of eight successful Freeport bids announced by the Government in March.
At the heart of the UK, it offers rail connectivity to all UK ports and will bring significant investment, boost the area’s status as a leading innovation hub and create close to 60,000 new skilled jobs in the East Midlands.
Delivering the Freeport proposal is a top priority for the East Midlands. As the accountable body and in support of the Freeport Board, Leicestershire County Council is now looking to appoint an experienced project manager wanting to be part of this complex, fast moving and exciting project.
With knowledge of economic growth, you will:
• Play a leading role in delivering a once in a lifetime opportunity as well as shaping the economic future of the region.
• Be able to use your energy, drive and influence to navigate complex negotiations, provide sound advice and deliver results.
• Have knowledge or experience of building business cases focused on major employment development areas.
• Be a skilled major project manager.
• Have a proven track record of building successful relationships with senior managers and political leaders.
To find out more and apply please click apply below
for moere information and details, including flexible working conditions, please contact: Tom Purnell, Assistant Chief Executive, Leicestershire County Council Tel 0116 305 7019 Email email@example.com
Closing date: 20 June 2021
Interviews: w/c 27 June 2021