Business Support Manager - Duty & Advice
This job is internally restricted. To apply for this job you must be an employee of the Council for the duration of the recruitment process – up to and including the start date. You must also be a substantive employee (or an employee with 12 months continuous service or more) of the Council or an Apprentice. Please note that if you work for an Academy you are not an employee of the Council. Please confirm you meet this requirement.
This role is essential in managing the busy business support and finance function within the Duty & Advice Service as well as line management of eleven BSOs. A pro-active approach along with drive and enthusiasm is required.
- Provision of specialist technical administrative support and advice
- Knowledge and Experience in the use of Liquid Logic
- Resolution of complex problems and queries (within statutory timeframes)
- Processing data (adaptations, development, input and retrieval) – including
- service based IT systems
- Management of workflow within the team
- Management of a team
- Facilities and building management
- Individual supervision and development of staff
- Undertake specific projects and research as directed
- Information and record management as directed
- Analysis and production of management information
- Purchasing of supplies and services as directed
- Liaising with consultants, managers, colleagues across Directorates and external agencies as appropriate.
In order to be short-listed for this job please demonstrate how you meet the Person Checklist as detailed on the attached Job Profile.
27 June 2021, 11:55 PM
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.