As a proactive Asbestos Surveyor, the post holder will support the Technical Officer to deliver the operational duties of their service/business area. The post holder will work with colleagues across the organisation in line with core behaviours and values. They will contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s purpose, vision and objectives, ensuring positive outcomes for the business and customers.
A key component of the role will be to directly contribute to delivering high performance and continuous improvement within the service/business area in line with the Council’s Service Plans, Medium Term Financial Plan, the joint Delivery Plan and Kirklees Council’s key objectives to deliver a customer focused service.
The successful candidate will;
- Complete high quality management and refurbishment asbestos surveys to domestic Council stock;
- Prepare asbestos survey reports;
- Conduct asbestos re-inspections;
- Oversee asbestos removal works;
- Complete audits to surveys and removal works;
- Organise and prioritise their own workload;
- Be a proactive and supportive team player;
01 July 2021, 11:55 AM
This job is subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.