Business Support Manager - Learning & Early Support
At Kirklees we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. Kirklees Business Solutions is the platform used to provide a wide range of services for schools including, education and learning, facilities management and professional services. We also offer an expanding portfolio of training courses and events.
You will be expected to manage a team and the workloads of Business Support Officers. You will have a wide range of experience in managing and working with different systems. You will give support to Schools and Service Providers on using the Kirklees Business Solutions platform efficiently and effectively. You will also work on projects that support Traded Learning and e-learning activity and using your experience and knowledge be able to work pro-actively and offer solutions.
You will report directly to the Business Development Manager.
Duties will include:
- Management of a team
- Management of workflow within the team
- Provision of specialist technical admin support and advice
- Undertake specific projects and research as directed
- Analysis and production of management information
- Resolution of complex enquiries and complaints
You will require:
- Experience of providing business support services in a large organisation
- Business Administration NVQ Level 4 or able to demonstrate equivalent skills
- Knowledge of project management techniques, and the ability to prioritise and manage ongoing project work
- Experience of different types of systems and processes.
- Literacy skills to be able to produce complex and specialist documentation and numeracy skills to be able to produce statistical information and deal with, for example petty cash
27 June 2021, 11:55 PM
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
More searches like this
- Health and Social Care Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees
- Children's Services Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees
- Social Care Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees
- Education Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees
- Early Intervention Manager £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Kirklees