Senior Care and Housing Support Officer
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Care & Housing Support Officer to join our team to support and promote the values of this service.
You will be expected to:
- Support a team of front-line staff with ensuring a quality service delivery
- Provide and support service users with day to day housing related issues
- Provide support to Colleagues, Team Support Manager, Assistant Manager and Extra Care Manager
You will need to:
- Have NVQ level 2 in care or equivalent
- Have level 2 literacy or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with older people with a disability or older people with mental health needs
- Be able to demonstrate effective verbal communication
- Be flexible and able to work weekends and Bank Holidays as required
- Have willingness to develop and undertake training and NVQ level 3 in Care or equivalent
- Have an awareness of essential standards of quality and safety set by Care Quality Commission
An Enhanced Adults Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check will be required for this role.
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
30 hours per week
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com