Shared Lives Programme Support
Shared Lives Programme Support
Permanent, Full Time
Up to £19,659 per annum
The Shared Lives service is a key component of Essex County Councils strategy to provide good quality accommodation option for adults with support needs. The Shared Lives service provides the opportunity for people with care and support needs to move in with, or regularly visit, an approved Shared Lives Carer.
Working with the Shared Lives team, your role as Shared Lives Programme Support is to support the functioning of the Shared Lives service through providing clerical and administrative support, delivering high quality and responsive administrative systems.
This role requires excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to build strong working relationships. With experience of working within a business support environment and delivering a complete range of administrative tasks.
Some of the other duties include:
- Responsible for management of inbound queries from Shared Lives Carers prioritising items for attention, according to nature of query. Using professional judgement and working knowledge to resolve issues where appropriate.
- Proactively supporting the Shared Lives Registered Manager, Shared Lives Officers and Carer Recruitment and Communication Officer including capturing meeting minutes, processing recruitment and communications related admin and maintaining carer records.
- Develop and maintain electronic filing systems which ensure correspondence and data are effectively monitored in line with GDPR, to meet CQC requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating our internal system which can be used to report on key performance indicators, such as case-loads volumes and training.
- Co-ordinating events such as forums and coffee morning, which may require organising a venue, drafting agendas and sending invites.
To apply, you'll need to be educated to RQF Level 3 (A Level) or equivalent by experience with a willingness to complete the award within 24 months of starting the role.
Other skills include:
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area.
- Experience and knowledge of delivery of administrative support desirably within the care sector, including dealing with both internal and external enquires.
- Excellent communication skills and behaviours with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Experience of developing strong working relationships with partners, other agencies and the local community to achieve joint objectives.
- Knowledge and experience of safeguarding and consideration of how safeguarding is kept at the forefront of practise of the shared lives service.
- Knowledge of a range of computer based systems including Excel, Outlook, Teams and Word.
- This role has a rolling rota to cover core working hours - Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:30 and occasional Saturday, 09:00-17:00 - 37 hours per week.
Apply now at www.workingforessex.com
If you have any questions about the role, or working with us, please contact our Resourcing Team on 0333 013 5888.
Essex County Council is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all its employees. More information can be found on https://www.workingforessex.com/working-here/pay-reward/