Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council is a small Council with big values. We are committed to ensuring our services are delivered to the highest possible standard and we put the customer at the forefront of everything we do. By working for us you will become part of the team and will play your part in serving our community.
We are looking for a Programme manager to be the main point of contact for Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council concerning regeneration programmes and other related Projects/matters.
As Programme Manager, the core focus of this role is to oversee the transformational regeneration projects underway in the borough. With around £150m of investment in to Nuneaton, the role is key to ensuring we continue to deliver our programme of works for the residents and businesses of the borough.
This is a new post reporting to the Director of Regeneration, Economy and Assets and so we are looking for someone with experience, drive and initiative, who can make this newly created role their own.
To be successful in this role you will be able;
- To demonstrate a sound understanding and a working knowledge of the complexities of regeneration.
- To demonstrate Experience of monitoring, managing, forecasting and being accountable for large operational revenue and capital budgets.
- Have the ability and experience to write complex reports and briefings for Elected Members, senior officers and MPs.
We are looking for candidates who hold the following;
- Masters level/Level 7 in a relevant discipline (e.g., Economic Development, Town Planning, Regeneration, Chartered Surveyor) or substantial experience (at least 5 years) working in a similar role involving complex programme and project management and significant partnership working.
- Member of a relevant Professional Institute ( e.g Royal Town Planning Institute, Institute of Economic Development , Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Institute of Leadership & Management).
As an employer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offers a wide range of benefits, including flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme and generous holiday allowance.
This post is covered by the Fluency Duty, as outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers.
Please note that all applications must be received on an online application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Any communication with you will be via email, so please check your email, including spam/junk folders, and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Interviews Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th August 2021. To discuss the role informally, please contact email@example.com Director - Regeneration, Economy and Assets.