This is a full time role and it’s for an immediate start.
The assignment will be for a minimum of 3 months.
Core responsibilities, tasks and duties;
- To manage complex cases and provide professional advice and support, including emotional support, crisis intervention, conflict resolution, mediation, negotiation and advocacy.
- To lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary assessments
- Manage an individual caseload of customers, all of whom will have either moderate or severe mental illness, and whose needs will be complex.
Essential skills and experience for this role
- IT skills, preferably experienced with Mosaic.
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent).
- Be eligible to work within the UK.
- A minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience within an Adult Social Work team.
Pay will depend on qualifications and experience.
Reasons to register with WorkwithYork
- Work in a supportive and specialist team
- Central York location (close to park and ride and station) with pool cars available for travel in and out of the area when not working remotely
- Competitive rates of pay, PAYE, holiday pay and pension
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. We will require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
To apply, please visit the WorkwithYork website.