Core responsibilities, tasks and duties;
- To complete complex case holdings of s42 enquiries and duty work in a front line team
- To manage complex case work
- To use your safeguarding experience to support adults and their families
- Essential skills and experience for this role
- IT skills preferably experienced with Mosaic.
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent).
- Be eligible to work within the UK.
- A minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience within an Adult Safeguarding and Mental Health
Pay will depend on qualifications and experience.
Reasons to register with WorkwithYork
- Work in a supportive and specialist team
- Central York location (close to park and ride and station) with pool cars available for travel in and out of the area when not working remotely
- Competitive rates of pay, PAYE, holiday pay and pension
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. We will require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
To apply please visit the WorkwithYork website.