We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to support the Registered Manager in leading the Integrated Social Care & Health Centre staff team. This is a new 80 bed integrated reablement service which will have a large, diverse, multidisciplinary workforce. You will use your knowledge and skills to work closely with the Registered Manager to develop this new service and ensure that it provides a high quality, person centred service to the citizens of Sandwell. We welcome applications from candidates with an Adult Social Care and/or Health background.
- Able to lead by example and set high standards
- Passionate about supporting individuals to realise their full potential and maximise their reablement opportunities
- Driven and committed to providing the best service based on evidence-based practice
- Resilient and able to use your communication skills to influence others
- NVQ/QCF/RMA/RQF Level 3 in a Social Care related area
- Minimum 2 years post qualification practice and experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of supervision of professional and/or non-professional staff
- Experience using a range of ICT software applications to include but not limited to word, excel, outlook and Social Care systems
- You can demonstrate that you are a good communicator and able to liaise with a range of stakeholders
A requirement of this post is that any successful candidate must have had a full course of an approved COVID‐19 vaccine prior to starting in the role, or be medically exempt. As part of the recruitment process the successful candidate will need to evidence this requirement.
You will also be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
For an informal discussion, please contact Helen Green on 07971 073978 or via email Helen_Green@Sandwell.gov.uk
Our values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell's Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via email to: email@example.com.
Information for Applicants