WorkwithYork require a Covid Contract Tracing Team member
£11.40 per hour, must be available to work weekends and minimum of 22.5 hours or 3 days per week.
Temporary assignment under the end of December 2021.
Based in York City Centre.
The Public Health Department is a progressive team committed to improving health and tackling inequalities in York. In this role you will be contacting residents that have tested positive and ensuring that the public health messages are delivered to them.
- Operate in accordance with standard operating procedures and call scripts and that information from COVID-19 case interviews is accurately collected and recorded on the Contact Case Management System.
- Ensure that all details taken on calls are accurately recorded.
- Provide advice to callers in line with agreed scripts.
- Work within clear Standard Operating Procedures.
Knowledge and skills:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to show empathy to individuals who may be distressed by their situation and to identify solutions to issues or concerns raised
For more info please call the WorkwithYork team on 01904 566066 and to apply please visit the WorkwithYork website.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.