Job description About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Connected Communities Programme.
The roles will introduce you to a career in supporting residents and developing our communities, you will:
- Provide information
- Direct to further advice and guidance
- Support residents in participating in the things important to them
- Dealing with enquiries from local residents, businesses and organisations
- Support projects and strands across the service and reporting on projects
- Help to improve processes so they work better for residents
- General administrative tasks
You will be required to attend job training for Customer Service Apprenticeship 1 day per week at an external training provider.
- You will have GCSEs in English and Maths (grade C/ 9-4 or above or equivalent) and be required to undertake a take an initial assessment for ICT.
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and good work ethic.
- Excellent time-keeping skills and presentable and professional at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- IT literate, good working knowledge of Good knowledge of MS Office i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Adaptable & organised and able to prioritise
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach where you will be required to build good relationships not only within your team, but also across all areas of the organisation.
- Be a resident of the London Borough of Haringey or attended a school / further education institution within Haringey.
- Be aged 16 and over (applications are strongly encouraged from 16- 24 year olds).
- If shortlisted you may be required to attend an assessment day with the training provider, to assess your eligibility, prior to being invited to interview.
Closing Date: Sunday 28th November 2021