This position is fixed term until January 2023 covering Maternity Leave.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the HR Advisory Team for those interested in furthering their career and gaining experience in this area of HR.
As an Assistant HR Consultant (Band F) you will be able to hit the ground running by holding a varied caseload, being involved in supporting HR related projects often working independently, accurately and at pace.
In addition, you will be supporting multi-disciplinary teams, implementing HR interventions and working in partnership with management.
- Ideally, have at least three years’ experience in a HR Advisory role/environment.
- Have achieved CIPD Level 5 qualification.
- Have experience of managing sickness, disciplinary, grievance and performance capability cases.
- Have an understanding of relevant Employment Law.
- Have experience of implementing and supporting service improvement initiatives.
- Be able to demonstrate effective collaborative working practices with managers and Trade Unions.
- Have good communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal.
For an informal discussion to find out more about the role please call Lakhbir Mahal on 07391 411 356 or email email@example.com
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week consisting of hybrid working currently a mix of working in the office and working from home.
CIPD Level 5.
We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for applicants