We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to lead the Integrated Social Care & Health Centre staff team. You will be required to become the Care Quality Commission (CQC) Registered Manager for this new 80 bed reablement service and will have responsibility for a large, diverse, multidisciplinary team. You will use your knowledge and skills to develop this new service and ensure that it provides a high quality, person centred service to the citizens of Sandwell. We welcome applications from candidates with an Adult Social Care and/or Health background.
- Able to lead by example and set high standards
- Passionate about supporting individuals to realise their full potential and maximise their reablement opportunities
- Driven and committed to providing the best service based on evidence-based practice
- Resilient and able to use your communication skills to influence others
- Professional qualification at degree level and/or NVQ/QCF/RMA/RQF Level 4
- Minimum 3 years post qualification practice and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing a substantial budget
- Experience of supervision of professional and/or non-professional staff
- Experience using a range of ICT software applications to include but not limited to word, excel, outlook and Social Care systems
- You can demonstrate that you are a good communicator and able to liaise with a range of stakeholders
For an informal discussion, please contact Helen Green on 07971 073978 or via email Helen_Green@Sandwell.gov.uk
Interviews for this position will be held on 3 February 2022.
A requirement of this post is that any successful candidate must have had a full course of an approved COVID‐19 vaccine prior to starting in the role, or be medically exempt. As part of the recruitment process the successful candidate will need to evidence this requirement.
You will also be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
37 hours per week
We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com
Information for Applicants