Our Local Authority client is looking for a Workforce Development Lead within their Children’s Service. In this position, you will oversee the workforce academy, lead on recruitment and retention initiatives, and the development and delivery of a successful children’s workforce strategy.
- Work closely with senior colleagues across children’s social care
- Oversee the workforce academy and learning and development interventions
- Analyse recruitment and retention of children’s social workers to develop improvement strategies
- Develop and deliver new workforce strategies
- Introduce innovation to improve performance
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual, in an ambitious authority undergoing a programme of change and improvement. If you have the experience and approach to be a success in this role, please apply with your CV or contact Francesca Wiggins at firstname.lastname@example.org