About the role
We are recruiting!
Do you have the experience, energy, and ambition to deliver a market leading, inclusive, and innovative Talent & Development programmes?
Haringey Council are recruiting for a Learning & Development Delivery Lead.
This role will be part of a newly created team, so if you are looking for an opportunity to make a role your own, look no further!
The L&D Lead will drive a professional and forward-thinking service which delivers:
- A full learning cycle of Learning and Talent Development solutions to develop employees at all levels.
- Effective management and leadership development to support people leaders to drive performance of their teams in line with our values.
- A focus on the development of employee career pathways, key skills, and capability to drive high performance and build talent pipelines.
- Diverse and inclusive blended learning methodologies to maximise learning outcomes for the council.
- The implementation of the council’s new learning management system (LMS).
- Ongoing contract management of the new implemented LMS and relationships with third party providers.
Working in a complex matrix of directorate and service needs; this role plays a key part in our change management agenda ensuring that the team responds to requests for reskilling and retraining interventions with creativity and speed, to continuously develop and maintain a flexible, agile workforce.
As an organisation, Haringey Council is committed to innovation, progression and improvement. We are focused on making a difference and committed to change and transformation. If you want to join us on our journey of change, click to apply.
The ideal candidate will have, knowledge of Learning & Development structures, delivery, and frameworks/ standards, experience of design, delivery, and implementation of learning programmes alongside design & procurement of e-learning material and remote learning interventions. If you have demonstrable generic project management skills, including planning, prioritising, and persevering, and making improvements in order to achieve project objectives within timescales, an understanding of how procurement and planning processes can be used to support an increase in learning outcomes together with experience in Developing online guides and materials and experience of using range of development methodologies including coaching, action learning, mentoring, then this will be the role for you.
For the full JD please click on the link.
If you want to chat about this or any other opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com), we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Sunday 6th Feb 2022