The Data, Analytics & Insight service is the Council’s centre of excellence for all things data. From data governance and data management, through enterprise integration and data design, to spatial analysis, and data science, DAI are at the heart of the Council’s data domain. With the objective of putting Lambeth at the forefront of Local Government analytics whilst supporting the delivery of the Council’s Digital strategy and wider transformation programmes, we have an ambitious and exciting roadmap of work ahead of us.
A member of the DAI analytics team, the post holder will report to our Data Architect, assisting with all integration workloads, including decision support, integration solutions and supporting our data scientists and spatial analysts, in support of Lambeth’s strategic data needs as defined by the Head of Data, Analytics & Insight.
Key objectives of the role include:
• To work with colleagues across the Data, Analytics & Insight service in support of service initiatives.
• To work with colleagues across the wider Performance & Business Improvement division in support of organisational improvement objectives through data design that allows Lambeth to become a data enabled organisation.
• To work with stakeholders across the Council to develop and improve data fluency through the adoption of cloud data solutions including the creation of linked data sets to develop the analytical capabilities of the team and organisation.
• Experience and knowledge of cloud infrastructure designs and solution development.
• Experience of recognising and exploiting business opportunities to ensure more efficient and effective performance.
• Proven ability with data solution design; translating data into business needs into effective integration solutions.
• Experience of using Azure, Data Factory and matching solutions is desirable.
Please read the full job description and apply.
If you want further details or want to speak to someone about this post, please contact Michael Sinclair, Head of Data, Analytics and Insight, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this opportunity, please upload your CV and supporting statement. Note that your supporting statement should address the shortlisted criteria marked on the person specification.
Closing date: Sunday 6 February 2022 at midnight
Job Description and Person Specification