Teaching Assistants required for September 2022
Sherington is a thriving and dynamic school. We believe that 'character + academics' is the goal of true education and deliver this through Positive Education and the PERMA model. By placing well-being at the heart of education, our pupils are encouraged to flourish - emotionally, socially, psychologically and academically. Sherington has a reputation for strong community support and high standards. If you would like to be part of our supportive team then we want to hear from you.
We welcome applications from graduates considering a career in teaching.
The post-holders will work for 27.5 hours a week, 39 weeks a year (term time plus one week). Salary Scale 2 (FTE £19,552 to £19,939, actual salary £13,328 to £13,592).
- have key skills and knowledge to support children across the primary age phase
- have high expectations of yourself and others
- are keen to develop as a professional
- have excellent communication skills
- are able to work collaboratively with adults and children
- are committed to being a positive role model
We can offer you:
- engaging children with a love of learning and curiosity
- a diverse and inclusive school community
- the opportunity for further professional development
- a supportive and friendly working environment
We welcome school visits. Please contact Susie Healy on .uk to arrange an appointment.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website: www.sheringtonprimary.co.uk
Completed applications can be sent .uk or via the school office:
Gail Tippett, Inclusion Manager
Sherington Primary School
Sherington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and the successful candidates will be DBS checked prior to appointment among other pre-employment checks.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 12.00 noon on Wednesday 25th May 2022
Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received.