Drive your career
- Annual investment in your learning and career development
- Flexible working hours – the way we work brings out the best in you and your team
- Flexible location – with a blend of working remotely, from home or in the office
- Technology – the right kit to suit your role
A commitment to wellbeing
- At least 24 holiday days plus bank holidays
- Compassionate leave of up to five days
- Paid sick leave for when you’re unwell
- Mental healthcare – an in-house wellbeing service and 24/7 telephone counselling
Life long benefits A generous pension based on your career average earnings
- Provides solution architecture services across the organisation and for specific business/functional areas.
- Ensures that information and technology solutions meet the strategic and business needs of the organisation and locality.
- Operates with an innovative and collaborative ethos that stimulates and enables the development of unified and fit for purpose information and technology solutions, and influences and promotes understanding and support for robust solutions.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
For informal enquires please contact Matt Rennolds, Tel: 0116 305 5094 Email: Matt.Rennolds@leics.gov.uk
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities, as they are currently under represented within our workforce.
For further information about working for Leicestershire County Council, please click here.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.