Northumberland Communities Together is looking for an enthusiastic person to work as an Activity Programme Manager and do the following:
To co-ordinate the development and delivery of universal activity programmes across Northumberland. To lead and coordinate delivery partners at operational level to deliver the objectives of programmes in line with grants terms and conditions. To lead the implementation of a full training and development programme working in partnership with other agencies to ensure quality and standards. To develop and maintain collaborations and partnerships between the VCSE organisations, communities’ public bodies and private business that supports the programmes. Ensuring that there are measurable outcomes and reporting systems in place and to manage the budgets in line with outcomes.
This is a county wide post and will be based from Cramlington Hub working 37 hours per week
We have some outstanding benefits to offer you, including:
- Salary, Band 8 £33486-£37568 (pro rata for part time employees)
- 25 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays (rising to 30 after 5 years of service)(pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexi scheme applicable to majority of roles
- Local government discount schemes available to all employees with offers at local businesses along with various national brands
- A commitment to work-life balance offering flexibility through various schemes including job sharing, home working, flexible working, part-year working, and compressed hours
- Car Leasing Scheme
For informal enquiries please contact: Vanessa.Easton@northumberland.gov.uk or Paul.Brooks@northumberland.gov.uk
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. If you wish to notify us of your eligibility for this scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the job title you have applied for and one of the recruitment team will ensure this is factored in the shortlisting process and kept anonymous. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please also let the team know.
For further information click here for a job description and person specification.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.