To assist the Team Managers and other Senior Case Officers - Financial Assessments and Deferred Payment Scheme to operationally manage, review and develop the Financial Assessment and Deferred Payment Scheme Teams. Maintaining the provision of a quality, customer focussed and cost-effective service.
- Experience of working as part of a team and alone without direct supervision
- Experience of identifying and implementing policy and/or process changes
- Experience of working in a computer-based data/finance management environment
- Experience of dealing directly with vulnerable adults, their representatives and the public
- Experience of dealing with a breadth of issues and complex case work
- Extensive knowledge of current legislation and guidance in relation to financial assessments and the Deferred Payment Scheme
- Ability to apply legislation and associated guidance together with established policy and practice
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and data security
- Ability to take supervisory responsibility for service delivery, staff and resources
- Ability to communicate in accurate written and spoken English
- An understanding and commitment to apply Equal Opportunities policies
- Ability to travel to service points within Leicestershire in a cost-efficient way
- Able to obtain and maintain the required DBS check
This post is the subject of a DBS standard check for a regulated activity.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page
For informal enquires please contact Mike Ellison Tel: 0116 3059036 Email: email@example.com
If you have any technical issues completing your application form please contact https://emss.freshdesk.com/support/home
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.