At Northumberland County Council, we are proud of our employees, who are passionate and committed to improving outcomes for our children and young people, ensuring that they feel safe, healthy, happy and ready to learn and achieve.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our Admin & Finance Team, completing tasks including, but not limited to, minute taking, monitoring busy generic mailboxes, some budget monitoring, reconciliation of prepaid cards, and general admin tasks, etc. You will also support with prioritizing the workload of the team and have the opportunity to mentor new team members. The role will be varied, fast paced and requires a high degree of accuracy. You will need to be committed to supporting our frontline staff who strive to give our young people the support and care they deserve for the brightest future they can have.
We would like you to have at least two years’ experience in a busy office environment and demonstrate and evidence your knowledge and skills.
You will need to be enthusiastic, with a positive, can-do attitude; enjoy supporting those around you, and be a real team player. We would like you to help us continue to develop our services to an outstanding standard.
- A modern and flexible working environment for our staff within a central location
- Agile working through the use of Microsoft 365 and Apps, which enables collaborative and streamlined working
- Strong and visible leadership from Senior Management
- Training Opportunities
- Salary starting at £20,444
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- An annual leave entitlement of up to 30 days
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes, including a scheme for booking holidays abroad
For an informal discussion for further information, please call Ann Hindmarsh-Bell on 01670 563400 or email: email@example.com.
To apply please click Apply Now link below.