Leicestershire County Council is looking to appoint to a Finance Support Assistant post within Finance Operations, supporting Adult Social Care, Disabled Children’s services and health.
The role will be integral to our large progressive and diverse team and will work in a fast paced and modern finance environment. To enable the collection of £56m of social care income across thousands of Service Users, and £160m of expenditure per annum to hundreds of social care providers and customers. Effectively developing and integrating staff, technology and robust processes, we focus on our customers’ financial needs to drive our performance and we take pride in delivering a quality service.
The vacant role:
1 x 12 months fixed term post 37 hours per week
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and is driven to achieving results. You will be working within the Debts Resolution Team, analysing, interpreting and providing accurate and relevant information to recover income. You will be resolving queries and facilitating with decision making.
• Confident to use technology to deliver results within a workplace
• Customer focussed and personable with good communication skills
• Numerate and able to gather, enter, analyse and interpret information to complete workloads timely and accurately
• To regularly monitor individual worklist/queries and take appropriate recovery actions in accordance with procedures
• Ensure that the personal circumstances of service users are taken into account during all stages of resolution and the potential impact on recovery. Identify and target any areas of concern and inform the ‘Assistant /Team Leader’.
• To liaise professionally with service user, or their representatives, internal departments and external organisations.
For informal enquiries for the Finance Support Assistant role, please contact Pamela Kirkpatrick on Tel: 0116 305 6894 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to interview on 31st May 2022 for the Finance Support Assistant.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities, as they are currently under represented within our workforce.
For further information about working for Leicestershire County Council, please click here.
If you have any technical issues completing your application form please contact https://emss.freshdesk.com/support/home
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.