Would you like to help improve the health and wellbeing of those with drug and alcohol issues?
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to join our Integrated Substance Misuse Greenwich service at 821 Woolwich Road.
This exciting and rewarding role will provide you with significant scope for growth and innovation within a supportive and friendly multidisciplinary team of clinical and non-clinical professionals.
The main purpose of this role is to provide excellent quality support/You will assist/This role will cover/involve/focus on/Responsibilities will include:
• Making every contact count through motivational interviewing, ITEP mapping, harm reduction, relapse prevention, brief advice and intervention
• Promoting recovery in their daily practice in both group and one-to-one settings
• Completing comprehensive assessments, risk assessment, risk management and Recovery Care Plans with service users to ensure personalised and recovery-focused treatment journeys
• Working in partnership with our clinical and aftercare services, primary care services, Criminal Justice agencies, Outreach services, treatment providers, service users and the local community
• Managing a mixed caseload of opiate dependent, alcohol dependent and non-dependent service users.
Royal Borough of Greenwich (821 Woolwich Road) providing a service across the whole borough based in Charlton.
Why should you apply?
• To be an integral contributor in our mission to transform the lives of our service users
• To help enact positive change within the community and wider public space
• Be part of a high-performance team that is focused on quality and welcomes innovation.
• To benefit from our competitive salary and benefits packages and professional development opportunities.
To see the generous range of benefits we offer at WDP – including health and wellbeing initiatives, financial perks, and development opportunities – visit our Benefits Package.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.