Public Health is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic admin manager for a 12-month fixed term maternity cover. The role would oversee the Business Support Team and act as a PA to the Director of Public Health. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, have excellent communication and organisation skills. The role will involve a full range of managerial tasks to support the department.
- NVQ level 4 in Administration or equivalent (ILM qualification); or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of relevant software packages
- Experience of delivering an effective service to deadlines
- Supports and develops both individuals and the Team to meet objectives
- Ability to communicate positively, both verbally and in writing, including a good telephone manner
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page
For informal enquires please contact Richard Sharpe Tel: 0116 305 6533 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities, as they are currently under represented within our workforce.
For further information about working for Leicestershire County Council, please click here.
To apply please click the Apply Below link below.