An opportunity has arisen for a well-organised and dynamic individual to join the Social Care Investment Programme as a Commissioning Officer.
The Commissioning Officer will support the commissioning of services specifically of supported accommodation including Extra Care across the County. Main duties will include;
- collating and ensuring data from various sources is accurate to confirm demand across key groups for example, Older People and Transforming Care -those with complex accommodation and support needs
- Provider engagement including property developers and Registered Providers
- Responding to speculative property developers.
This is an exciting opportunity that brings together social care commissioning knowledge and the development of Supported Accommodation through a variety of projects.
The officer plays a key role in shaping our strategic commissioned services and actions to deliver on the Social Care Investment Plan: https://resources.leicestershire.gov.uk/adult-social-care-and-health/working-with-the-council/providing-supported-living-accommodation
- Experience of working in a social care, health care or relevant setting
- Experience in strategic commissioning and/or market shaping, including service design
- Successful experience of working with a range of stakeholders both internal and external
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
For informal enquires please contact Recruiting Manager Shirley Jones email@example.com or 0116 305 3113, Michael Leng (Social Care Investment Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org or 0116 305 3996, Amy Lewis (Commissioning Officer), Amy.J.Lewis@leics.gov.uk or 0116 305 9212.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.