We are looking to recruit a full time Receptionist to work at Northumbria House.
The post is for 37 hours a week, working Monday to Friday
Northumbria House is a Corporate building accommodating several services, hot desking, meeting rooms and training rooms.
Receptionists act as first point of contact for visitors, taking responsibility for ensuring visitor's needs are met and their host is contacted.
You will be part of the Facilities Management team, and the role will include some administration duties.
We have some outstanding benefits to offer you, including:
- Salary £18,887-£19,264 (Band 2)
- 25 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays (rising to 30 after 5 years of service)(pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexi scheme applicable to majority of roles
- Local government discount schemes available to all employees with offers at local businesses along with various national brands
- A commitment to work-life balance offering flexibility through various schemes including job sharing, home working, flexible working, part-year working, and compressed hours
- Car Leasing Scheme
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. If you wish to notify us of your eligibility for this scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the job title you have applied for and one of the recruitment team will ensure this is factored in the shortlisting process and kept anonymous. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please also let the team know.
For full list of duties please refer to the job description here
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.