Leicestershire County Council is looking to recruit a dynamic public health professional to join the Health Improvement Team within the Public Health Department. The post will be the operational lead for the development, delivery and procurement of health improvement projects and initiatives relating to various disciplines including oral health improvement, trauma informed practice, food and sustainability, and housing and health, with the overall aim of reducing health inequalities and promoting better health and wellbeing.
In order to be considered for this position candidates will need relevant public health experience including a proven track record in reducing health inequalities. Candidates will also possess knowledge and experience of project management and operational commissioning, whilst working autonomously.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working within a public health setting
- Experience of multi-agency and partnership working to achieve positive outcomes
- Strong track record in delivering change across a range of settings
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly develop credible, productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of project development and management
This post is the subject of an Enhanced DBS check.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
For informal enquires please contact Hollie Hutchinson tel: 0116 305 4204 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities, as they are currently under represented within our workforce.
For further information about working for Leicestershire County Council, please click here.
If you have any technical issues completing your application form please contact https://emss.freshdesk.com/support/home