one source legal services is one of the most successful shared services in the country with over 70 fee earners providing comprehensive legal services to two Councils, schools and council owned companies. Lexcel accredited, we have made significant improvements since becoming an integrated team and over 90% of our clients rate our case work as good or excellent.
In this key role, you will:
• be the statutory Monitoring Officer for Havering Council
• set the vision and strategic direction for the teams you lead, bringing a new and fresh outlook to deliver services to the Council, its committees, and internal officers.
• lead six Heads of Service across a wide range of areas, improving our already excellent legal services function
• successful manage a budget of over £6m
• develop the expertise of all staff within your direct, and indirect remit.
• be the deputy returning officer at elections in Havering
We are looking for a solution focussed legal and governance leader, with the ability and ambition to lead, innovate and improve our services.
For a confidential discussion about your suitability, please contact Frazer Thouard (07384 810 743) or Kate Merson (020 7426 3376) from our recruitment partners, GatenbySanderson.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.