“Be aspirational and think beyond the obvious to enable people to reach their full potential”
Are you passionate about breaking down barriers to support people to live a more independent and fulfilling life?
We are currently looking for someone to join our hugely successful and innovative Community Activity & Wellbeing service. Whether you are looking for a rewarding role leading others and enabling vulnerable people to achieve their potential or an opportunity to gain skills and experience in the health and social care sector, becoming a Senior Enablement Worker could be the perfect position for you.
You will be able to demonstrate being proactive in your approach to enablement, a track record of leading a team in social care and a willingness to adapt and change as we develop with to new innovations and challenges within the care sector.
What you will receive from us
- Expert training, that you will be paid to do and opportunities to develop your skills. You will also receive a certificate for the training you complete.
- A full induction, excellent support and ongoing supervision
- The opportunity to progress within our team
- Free DBS
- Refer A Friend Scheme - £150 for every friend you successfully refer to us
- The opportunity to join a team that is fully committed to support people to live a more independent and fulfilling life.
- Annual pay increments within your grade
- Automatic membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, one of the largest public sector pension schemes in the UK
- 23 days annual leave rising to 31 days with service and 8 bank holidays, plus an additional concessionary day
- Enhanced sick pay scheme, maternity/adoption leave pay and maternity support leave,
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers, car lease scheme, health care schemes and safe and secure savings accounts
- Access to local benefits and discounts on products and services, these include discounts on national attractions such a theme parks and discounted travel.
- A truly rewarding career
My Options - Activity Wellbeing and Care Services is part of Telford & Wrekin Council and provides a wide range of person-centred support to over 350 people to vulnerable people of all ages and abilities.
We currently provide a wide range of services including; Young People’s Services, Community Activity and Wellbeing services, including our Pathways To Independence programme, Residential options, Community support for those people living in their own or shared accommodation. Our services also include a very successful Shared Lives Scheme and The Skills and Enterprise hub, where people can develop their skills and confidence as part of their stepping stone to work.
If you want to join us at this exciting time then please complete the attached online application form as CVs will not be accepted. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Please note employees who are at risk will be considered first for this position. Only if an appointment is not made will other candidates be considered.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact: Andrew Meredith or Jenny Tinkler on 01952 381317 or email email@example.com
To find out more about the My Options services please take a look at our website: www.myoptionstelford.co.uk
Posts working with children or vulnerable groups will be subject to an appropriate criminal records check.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.