Do you have a flair for care?
We are WorkwithYork and are working with our client to find Adult Support Workers for work in York, with an immediate start.
The role will involve working with elderly clients with various requirements, on an ongoing flexible shift basis.
£10.59 per hour, with enhanced rates for weekends, nights, and bank holidays.
Benefits include: Online weekly timesheets, holiday pay and a workplace pension scheme.
Can you demonstrate proven skills for:
- Providing personal care including personal hygiene and dressing
- Assisting with domestic duties, including cleaning and meal preparation
- Assisting with medication when needed
You will need:-
- Up-to-date Basic First Aid training and a people handling qualification
- An NVQ in Health and Social care or equivalent
- The ability to follow policies and procedures, produce risk assessments and reports and provide handovers.
- A flexible and compassionate approach, along with respect for an individual’s needs
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
For more information, please contact Michelle on 01904 555654 and to apply please visit the WorkwithYork website.
WorkwithYork are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expect all employees and temporary staff to share this commitment. We will therefore require successful candidates to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service unless they already have a DBS on the Update Service.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.