We are looking for a Neighbourhood Repairs Clerk. You will be required to provide a high quality, customer focused service for all customers of the Repairs and Maintenance Service.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- To operate ICT systems, within a busy work environment, adhering at all times to
the procedures and guidelines laid down.
- To carry out day to day administration duties, working as part of the team, this will include all aspects of dealing with repairs and general office duties. Including receiving calls from stakeholders and take the necessary action to conclude the enquiry.
- To ensure delivery of materials and/or joinery requisitioned by NRO’s is requested from supplies accordingly to meet work planning and appointment dates by giving sufficient prior notice.
The post holder must possess:
- Grade C GCSE or above in English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience of working in a contact centre or undertaking a front line customer service
- Use of modern ICT systems
For an informal discussion, please contact Neil Martin on 0121 569 6000.
We particularly welcome applications from women, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities as they are currently under represented.
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.