Public education and engagement is fundamental to the Lincolnshire Waste Partnership (LWP) being able to successfully deliver its objectives through working effectively with the people of Lincolnshire in a timely and cost effective manner.
If you think you could help us with this then we are looking for someone to answer customer enquiries on a day to day basis giving advice and education to residents who have enquiries regarding their household waste recycling collection.
You will be integral in supporting the seven District Councils across Lincolnshire to improve the quality of waste disposed of by residents.
This role will be integral to the delivery of improvement projects in Waste Services.
The post holder will be;
- Dealing with customer enquiries from residents
- Collating and analysing data,
- Creating work packages for the Performance & Improvement Officers,
- Liaising with district councils to deliver improvement to the collection and disposal of waste in Lincolnshire
- Required to prioritise work when necessary by judging the urgency of work and ability to meet set deadlines.
Ideal candidates will;
- Have good communication skills both written and oral
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Have the ability to record and analyse information quickly and accurately.
- Be able to contribute to and develop effective team working.
- Have previous experience in customer service and are committed to going the extra mile.
- Be able to demonstrate good people skills.
A basic knowledge of waste would be helpful but not essential.
Access to your own transport would be desirable as there will, on occasion be a requirement to visit waste sites around the county.
About Our Offer
Along with a competitive salary we are offering:
- A Contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount schemes and cycle to work
- Flexible working policies
- Career progression opportunities
- A generous annual leave entitlement plus the option to buy more
Further details can be found in our rewards and benefits brochure
If this sounds like the role for you, then please read through the full Job Description, before clicking apply!
If you would like an open and informal discussion regards this role then please contact Becky Shinn at email@example.com
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.