With strategic oversight of all client management activity for The Economy, you’ll be a head of practice for the Economy directorate. Your aim is to obtain ruthless financial efficiency from contractors while focusing on best practice. You’ll oversee contract management, procurement and more; managing core partnerships and continuous improvement. The key is to build strong strategic relationships, including suppliers, embedded contract managers and senior stakeholders. Through collaboration and keen commercial acumen, you’ll ensure contracts deliver while upholding good governance.
We recognise this is a diverse role, so we’ll consider professionals with experience in a range of areas. Whatever your background you must be degree-educated (or equivalent) and ready to develop your team, enterprising, collaborative and dedicated to serving the public. You’ll have strong commercial acumen. If your ready there could be a place for you at the heart of The Economy.
This is an opportunity to rise to the challenge and develop your career by continuing to make Hammersmith & Fulham a better place.
Please refer to the Role Profile for more information.
- Leading the strategic relationship and contract management with The Economy contractors.
- Coordinating tendering activity with the central procurement function.
- Management of core commercial partnerships.
- Ensuring contracts deliver value for money and quality.
- Ensuring core contractors have plans that deliver continuous improvement and value for money.
Contact details for an informal discussion: Dorothy Sturzaker, Project Manager, via email: DOROTHY.STURZAKER@LBHF.GOV.UK
To apply please click below
Closing date: 17 June 2022