Business, Employment and Skills’ Contracts, Funding and Performance Team is recruiting to the post of Contract Compliance Assistant to provide maternity leave cover for 12 months
We are looking for someone to:
- provide accurate and timely checks across a number of Employment Support programmes electronic and paper based records.
- ensure compliance of customer / programme files through validating information and supporting evidence.
- Maintain accurate records of internal file checks and self-assessments in line with agreed procedures.
- Carry out archiving and file inventory checks in line with corporate data security guidance as directed by line manager
- deliver process and systems training to teams and provide refresher training via workshops, team meetings etc., as directed
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- experience of exemplary attention to detail, in particular when processing large volumes of information relating to customers and claims
- practical experience of working with multiple IT software solutions and monitoring systems to support timely submission of claims
- experience of contributing to the production of statistical reports for internal and external purposes.
- experience of delivering internal training sessions to staff, incorporating contractual policies and procedures for meeting internal and external audit compliance.
- knowledge and understanding of claims and monitoring processes of various public sector funding sources and ability to meet funder requirements
- ability to work on a number of Programmes / projects simultaneously, taking into account differing funding rules and contractual guidance
For an informal discussion about this opportunity, please contact Claire Hedderman ; firstname.lastname@example.org 07852 333 010
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.