An exciting opportunity for a Street Lighting Ganger has arose based at Taylors Lane, Oldbury. Duties include to carry out the construction, maintenance or repair of highway infrastructure including verges, footways, carriageways and associated infrastructure.
- The successful applicant must be able to co-ordinate, lead and motivate other employees in completion in daily production targets.
- Must be Street Works (HAUC(UK) qualified to Operative level all units and registered on SWQR.
- Must have minimum of Category 2, 3 Electrical G39 Certificate or Equivalent Electrical Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working to repair, maintain and install street lighting illuminated street furniture, lighting columns and ancillary equipment.
- Experience with dealing with members of the public and external organisations.
- Willing to participate in Winter Maintenance and Emergency call out service.
- Must be willing to undertake Class 2 LGV Driving Licence.
- Must be willing to have receive MEWP operator training
For an informal discussion, please contact John Sheppard on 07715 003929 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
Information for Applicants
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.