An exciting opportunity for a Highways Road Worker has arose based at Taylors Lane, Oldbury.
Duties include to carry out the construction, maintenance or repair of highway infrastructure including verges, footways, carriageways and associated infrastructure.
The post holder:
- Must be willing to undertake Class 2 LGV Driving Licence.
- Must hold a current Driving Licence.
- Must be Street Works (HAUC(UK) qualified to Operative level all units and registered on SWQR.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in construction, maintenance repairing highway infrastructure including verges, footways, carriageways and associated highway infrastructure.
- Experience with dealing with members of the public and external organisations.
- Willing to participate in Winter Maintenance and Emergency call out service.
For an informal discussion, please contact John Sheppard on 07715 003929 or Email email@example.com.
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
Information for applicants
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.