Do you want a challenging and rewarding career with real opportunities to change the lives of people in Northumberland? if you are dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic then we want to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a band 3 Admin Assistant to join our Homesafe and Short term support service. The role will be based between Wansbeck Hospital and The Harbour Suite Blyth community hospital. This post is for 37 hours per week.
Your tasks will include progressing referrals, telephones, filing , photocopying, adding client information to our bespoke systems.
Essential requirements :-
NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a business related discipline
A good general education demonstrating numeracy and literacy
A sound working knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft 365
You will need to be enthusiastic, with a positive, can-do attitude; enjoy supporting those around you, and be a real team player. #
For further information please see the attached job description and person specification here
We have some outstanding benefits to offer you, including:
- A starting salary £19,650 (rising to £20,043 Band 3)
- 25 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays (rising to 30 after 5 years of service)(pro-rata for part-time employees)
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexi scheme applicable to majority of roles
- Local government discount schemes available to all employees with offers at local businesses along with various national brands
- Car Leasing Scheme
Please visit: https://www.northumberland.gov.uk/About/Working-for-Northumberland-County-Council.aspx for more information regarding our benefits.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.