To co-ordinate and increase uptake of Learn Telford Job Box services which address local issues around unemployment, training and education. Ability to investigate and extract information/intelligence from various sources to achieve Learn Telford/Job Box outcomes through targeted marketing and promotional activities. Strong information/data management skills are required with advanced knowledge of data management software inc MS Access and MS Excel. A high degree of knowledge around Data Protection Legislation is also required.
You will be required to use and have a strong understanding of a wide range of mediums to promote services which will include printed materials, websites, emails, networks, social media platforms, surveys, videos etc. To undertake the development and maintenance of websites including uploading images and uploading and creating engaging content.
Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
A relevant level 5 qualification or its equivalent in terms of a combination of relevant qualifications and experience for example in marketing, data management, media studies or communication.
Working as part of the community learning team
- Experience of working with partners to produce shared action plans to achieve identified targets
- Experience of working effectively in a team, and supporting the team to achieve its targets and deadlines
- Experience of working within a performance management framework, and achieving set targets
- Experience of using analytics and data to support performance delivery
- An understanding of the significant barriers and challenges adults can face when returning to learning and work
- Knowledge of professional best practice in the field of community engagement and outreach and development
- Knowledge of a range of methods for community engagement
- Awareness of the needs of minority groups and communities
- Able to communicate effectively with both partner organisations and members of the community
- Able to coordinate and negotiate with partners
- Able to inspire and enthuse adults to participate or engage in learning or work
We are committed to equality and diversity. Posts working with children or vulnerable groups will be subject to an appropriate criminal records check.
Sorry but CVs will not be accepted.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.