Are you a competent Excel user?
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Do you have previous experience in Analysing Data?
Are you passionate about making improvements and implementing change?
If yes, we have the perfect role for you!
We are looking to recruit a Data and Transport Coordinator, to join our amazing Children’s Services and help play a central role in achieving positive outcomes for children in Wandsworth!
About the service
Wandsworth Council’s SEN Travel Assistance Service organises the daily travel assistance, for children with Special Educational Needs to Schools and Centres, both in and outside the borough. The provided by means of Travel Assistance Budgets, Independent Travel Training, Specialised buses and/or taxis.
This is an exciting time to join a highly motivated team, which is committed to achieving the visions set for Wandsworth Council.
About the role
As the Data and Transport Coordinator, you will report to the SEN Travel Assistance Deputy Manager, own the pupil data model, analyse the data and provide reports for decision making. You will manage the daily operation of the transport service of Special Needs Contractors, providing transport for approximately 600+ pupils travelling by bus and taxi, receiving financial assistance and the Independent Travel Training service.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop your people management skills, as you will be liaising with multiple stakeholders, acting in a supervisory role, and providing support to relevant members of the team.
For this role, you will need to ideally have a background in analysing data with advanced Excel skills.
To be shortlisted to interview for this position your CV and personal statement (no longer than two sides of A4) will clearly evidence:
- Your experience in data analysing and forecasting will be critical in this role
- Your experience in Administration and Excel will be crucial for the role
- Your experience in providing strong customer service and Line management will be beneficial within the role
- Your experience in being able to analyse data and forecasting will be critical within this role.
- You will have a proactive approach and a good understanding of the pupil’s specific needs and the impact that travel assistance can have on their education and well-being.
- The environment is fast-paced and demanding. The successful candidate will need to be a good communicator, well organised, have strong written and IT skills, be empathetic with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Raymond Oyediran by email at Raymond.Oyediran@richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk
Data and Transport Coordinator - Job Profile
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.