Under the direction of the RAA manager, the post holder will be responsible for developing and delivering effective recruitment and marketing strategies to improve the range of adoptive families able to meet the needs of children in care who have an adoption plan. They will also have responsibility for supporting and managing some of those front door enquiries, including home visits.
You will be passionate about promoting adoption to attract prospective adopters from all sections of the community to meet the needs of children who have a plan for adoption across the RAA and nationally.
The ideal candidate needs a successful track record in establishing positive working relationships and effective experience of working in a customer facing arena.
Ideally you will have marketing experience and knowledge of adoption services, alongside an ability to undertake research into demographic trends and analyse findings to target marketing activity effectively.
Adoption Now combines local authority adoption teams from Blackburn with Darwen, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside with VAA’s Caritas Care & Adoption Matters to deliver adoption services across the region, employing a Hub and Spoke model.
Our offer to you:
You will have access to a wide range of benefits to support you to be the best you can be, including:
- Supportive work environment where we recognise and reward your experience
- Access to learning and development opportunities and activities for your Continued Professional Development
Even more reasons to join us at Bolton:
- Agile & flexible working options, ensuring you achieve a good work life balance.
- Up to £3,000 Relocation Package
· Health & wellbeing support
· Excellent pension scheme
· Essential car user allowance on top of your salary
· Access to a range of staff benefits including gym membership, Cycle to Work, discounts at local and national retailers and car lease schemes.
Documents for Right to Work
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.