We have an opportunity for a Full Time, Corporate Performance and Improvement Manager to join the team at Mid Devon District Council.
At Mid Devon District Council our benefits include:
· Competitive hourly rate of pay
· Mobile hybrid working
· Local Government Pension Scheme
· Generous annual leave entitlements
· A flexible benefits scheme including access to a discount shopping (online and high street) and events
· Discounted leisure memberships
· Free uniform and DBS check
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Free parking at site
As a Corporate Performance and Improvement Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Lead the management of corporate planning and reporting across the Council
· Assist both the leadership team and corporate management team to understand and manage performance across the full range of Council services
· Help to strengthen corporate performance and alignment across the management framework
· Report on and update the Corporate Plan to align member and officer expectations.
· Research new practice and innovation to inform future Council strategy and activity.
At Mid Devon District Council we value: Pride, People, Performance and Partnerships
· You will be articulate and thoughtful.
· You will handle sensitive matters with care and diplomacy.
· Have a passion for research and exploring new ideas and best practice.
· Confident presenter and able to facilitate constructive group discussion.
· Excellent skills in critical thinking and report writing.
To find out more
For any questions or for an informal conversation regarding the position of Corporate Performance and Improvement Manager at Mid Devon District Council please contact Matthew Page at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.