- To work in various sections of the Department as assigned to gain experience in Transport Planning.
- To assist with carrying out technical and administrative work of the section in which the apprentice is assigned.
- To attend residential training blocks (at Leeds College of Building).
- To maintain training records in accordance with the requirements of the Training Scheme and the Corporate Learning and Development Advisor.
- To comply with all authority and departmental policies, management systems, procedures and working practices.
- To carry out college work during your own time. Assignments and revision for exams will be in addition to direct learning hours at college.
- Such other duties as might be required by other officers that are appropriate to the Transport Planning Apprentice education, experience and position of the training programme.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s at Grades A* - C (or grades 9 to 4 in the new grade structure) including English and Maths
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
For informal enquires please contact Richard Garratt , Tel: 0116 305 5999 Email: Richard.Garratt@leics.gov.uk or Alex Farmer, Tel: 0116 305 3589 Email: Alex.Farmer@leics.gov.uk
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.