An opportunity has arisen to work as part of the Business Support Services Team in Adults & Communities as an Administrative Assistant based at Coalville Area office. To work flexibly as part of a team to provide an efficient, effective and comprehensive county wide administrative business support service across A&C localities, maintaining a high quality responsive customer service for both internal and external customers.
We have 1 full time and 1 part time vacancy
Essential requirements are:
- NVQ 2 level qualification in a relevant subject or equivalent or relevant experience
- Importance of customer service
- Importance of confidentiality
- Knowledge of the work of Adults & Communities
- Working in an administrative, financial secretarial setting (i.e. experience in routine clerical tasks including word processing, filing, photocopying, faxing, message taking, data input)
- Using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of maintaining computer based system and manual record systems
- Working as a team
- To have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- To work quickly and accurately to deadlines, meeting priorities
Please see attached Job Description and Personal Specification for full details.
For any further information please contact Annabelle King on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01163051498.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.