Do you have excellent organisational skills with an interest in working in Adult Social Care?
Do you want to work in a welcoming, rewarding, yet busy environment working front line as part of a rewarding team ?
Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic and have excellent administration skills, ?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking to appoint a full time Receptionist / Administration Officer who will provide an effective and high quality reception and administrative support service within Connecting Care, ensuring customers, visitors and contractors receive high levels of customer support on arrival at bases across the district.
You will be first point of contact for users and visitors to the building, dealing independently with routine enquiries and requests for information from a range of colleagues, partners and members of the public, working within the Councils Customer Care policy and displaying a can do attitude.
This permanent opportunity offers excellent benefits, and you will be fully supported with a comprehensive induction programme and opportunities for further learning.
The successful candidate will require:
- 4 GCSE’s equivalent or above including Maths and English.
- ICT qualification such as ECDL, ICT GCSE or demonstrate experience.
- Relevant experience of working in a similar function.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customers.
Working in Adult Social Care is challenging and rewarding, and our Support Services Team provide a vital role in ensuring business needs are met across the service.
Want to Know More?
If you would like to know more about the role, the recruitment process or working for Wakefield Council feel free to contact Lisa Griffiths.
Tel: 01977 724209
PR2574 001 Receptionist + Admin Officer.doc
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.