Do you have experience or knowledge working with building regulations, with an interest in applying this to Adults Social Care?
Do you want to work in a welcoming, rewarding, yet busy environment?
Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic and have excellent organisational skills when dealing with projects?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
The Adaptations Service provides advice, equipment and sometimes adaptations to people’s homes in order support individuals have the best quality of life possible, whilst remaining in their own homes independently.
The team are currently recruiting a Disability Officers to deliver an efficient customer centred service, meeting all legislative requirements and quality standards in line with current private sector housing policies.
Offering a 37 hour, full time permanent opportunity with excellent benefits, you will be fully supported with a comprehensive induction programme, opportunities for further learning and funded qualifications, so why not apply?
The successful candidate will have:
- 4 GCSE’s at grade 4 or above or equivalent, including Maths and English Language.
- An appropriate professional qualification in Health & Social Care to NVQ 3 or above (or equivalent)
- A full driving licence with use of a vehicle
- Ability to demonstrate working in a job that requires a practical knowledge of building construction and regulations
- Excellent communication skills as the job involves dealing with the public
For an informal discussion, please contact Debbie Masterson on 01977 722220.
Please note that previous applicants need not apply.
Want to Know More?
If you would like to know more about the role, the recruitment process or working for Wakefield Council feel free to contact Debbie Masterson.
Tel: 01977 722220
Disability Officer - Adaptations.doc
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.