Lancashire County Council is passionate about providing the best possible services to our customers and as an organisation, we are committed to improving and achieving consistently excellent outcomes for Lancashire. The Change & Improvement Service is leading on the delivery of our corporate Improvement Journey, through creating the conditions and culture to deliver the best possible staff and customer experience.
We will do this through really focusing on our customers and understanding their needs, which will help us improve the way we design and deliver our services in the future. You can find out more about our Improvement Journey here: About our improvement journey - Lancashire County Council
There is now an exciting opportunity to get involved with the delivery of our ambitious Customer Experience Programme, as our Customer Experience Manager, within the Change & Improvement Service. This is a new post, reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, but working closely with all colleagues within the Service and across the wider organisation.
The Customer Experience Manager role will involve:
- supporting and co-ordinating the operational delivery of the Customer Experience Programme within the LCC Improvement Journey
- co-ordinating, planning, delivering and embedding improvement activities, initiatives and projects to achieve LCC's ambitions in regard to Customer Experience as outlined within the emerging Customer Experience Strategy
- analysing and understanding customer-related data and insight to identify opportunities for process improvements for customers
- acting as an advocate for LCC customers, to ensure that their voice is heard and contributes to the shaping of our emerging Customer Experience Strategy and associated activity
- promoting and modelling the LCC values in the delivery of all work and outcomes to influence and enact culture change to improve our delivery of customer experience
Full supporting information around the responsibilities of this post are included in the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
If you feel you have the right skills, a can-do attitude, a passion for delivering change in Lancashire and want to work within a highly skilled and motivated team, then we would welcome your application.
The work base for this post is County Hall, Preston. As a Council we are keen to benefit from opportunities which flexible working can deliver, and we can offer you a hybrid working combination which balances the needs of the business with staff wellbeing and work-life balance.
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact:
Ellen Smith, Customer Experience Lead
Job Description and Person Specification
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.